Bureau of Detectives – Area North
011th District (Harrison)
About the Crime:
This alert gives notice of recent Armed Robberies that have occurred in the 011th District. In
each incident, the offenders approached the victims, displayed a black handgun and
demanded money and property from the victims. Incident times and locations are listed
• 500 Block of North Kedzie Avenue on January 30, 2017 at 7:00 pm.
• 3200 Block of West Chicago Avenue on February 18, 2017 at 2:35 am.
• 3500 Block of West Chicago Avenue on February 21, 2017 at 8:30 am.
About the Offender:
• Male black, 20 to 22 years-old, 5’03 to 5’07, 150 pounds
• Male black, 40 to 60 years-old, 5’08 to 6’01, 170 to 200 pounds, gray hair
What you can do:
• Always be aware of your surroundings
• Report suspicious activity immediately
• If you are confronted by an assailant remain calm
• Remember any unique physical characteristics (ie., scars, limp, acne, teeth)
• Never pursue a fleeing assailant, provide the information to the police
• If approached by a witness to the incident, request contact information
• Dial 9-1-1 immediately and remain on scene when possible
If you have any information Contact the Bureau of Detectives – Area North
RD#s JA-135921, JA-158007, JA-161707
Chicago Police are seeking to identify the pictured individual who is the offender in a burglary that occurred at approximately 3:00a.m. on February 5, 2017 in the 1000 block of North Clark. As the victim was sleeping, the pictured offender opened her unlocked door and entered her apartment, taking numerous credit cards and money.
This alert gives notice of recent Robberies that have recently occurred at CTA Bus Stops located in the 011th District (Harrison).
This alert gives notice to businesses in the 8th District (Chicago Lawn) of robbery incidents which have occurred during recent months. During these incidents, the unknown offender ordered food from a local restaurant and robbed the delivery driver upon his arrival. The offender has either displayed or implied a weapon during these incidents.
This alert gives notice to the residents of the 16th District (Jefferson Park) of residential burglaries that have occurred in the month of February. In these incidents, unknown offender(s) have entered apartments and residences through rear or side doors, and have taken electronics, jewelry, cash, and other miscellaneous items.