UPDATE: Photos have been added of the wanted offenders and vehicle used
04 Mar 17-Business Alert – Area North -Commercial Armed Robberies (P17-n-057ba (1))
Bureau of Detectives – Area North
Commercial Armed Robberies
014th, 016th, 017th, 025th Districts
About the Crime:
This alert gives notice of multiple Armed Robberies that occurred at businesses in
the 014th, 016th, 017th and 025th Districts on March 4th, 2017. Two offenders entered
the businesses, displayed a handgun and took money. The offenders fled the scene
in a dark-colored sport utility vehicle. Incident times and locations are listed below:
• 6500 Block of West Belmont Avenue on March 4th, 2017 at 2:07 am.
• 3200 Block of West Diversey Avenue on March 4th, 2017 at 2:55 am.
• 4300 Block of West Irving Park Road on March 4th, 2017 at 3:15 am.
• 3000 Block of North Pulaski Road on March 4th, 2017 at 3:41 am.
About the Offenders:
• Male White Hispanic, 18 to 40 years-old, 5’04 to 5’08, 170-200 pounds
• Male White Hispanic, 18 to 40 years-old, 5’03 to 5’08, 130-150 pounds
What you can do:
• Report suspicious activity immediately
• If you confront an assailant remain calm
• Remember any unique physical characteristics (ie., scars, limp, acne, teeth)
• Never pursue a fleeing assailant, provide the information to the police
• If approached by a witness to the incident, request contact information
• Dial 9-1-1 immediately and remain on scene when possible
If you have any information Contact the Bureau of Detectives – Area North
RD#s JA-174354, JA-174350, JA-174366, JA-174382
Alert # P17-N-057BA
March 4, 2017