About the Crime:
There have been recent Commercial Burglaries in the 17th District. In these cases, unknown offenders forcibly enter a business by either prying open a side door, or entering through the roof. The offenders then disable the alarm and video systems, and take property from the businesses.
Incident times and locations:
• 4600 Block of West Belmont on January 2, 2016 at 3:40 am.
• 3600 Block of North Pulaski on January 7, 2016 between 1:00 and 7:00 am.
About the Offenders:
Unknown male offenders wearing dark clothing with hooded sweatshirts and their faces covered.
What you can do:
• Be aware of this crime and alert other Businesses.
• Business owners should ensure that their business equipped with a working
video surveillance system and Burglar alarm.
• Call 911 immediately and provide a detailed description of the offender(s)
including any vehicle description and license plate information as well as
direction of flight, if known.
• Contact Area North Detectives if you can provide any information on the above
If you have any information Contact the Bureau of Detectives – Area North
Reference: P16-N-010 (BA)
January 14, 2016