CPD’s A Force for Good 2018-2019 Competitive Application
Application Deadline: 12 Noon – May 4, 2018
Understanding the importance of government and community working together to create safe neighborhoods, and the potential of Chicago’s community and faith-based NFPs to meet community needs, CPD and its partners are pleased to announce that applications are being accepted to participate in the 5th round of FFG programming.
Since 2011, this unique 12-month program has been designed to provide free capacity-building training for NFP executive leaders serving Chicago communities, especially those that are experiencing high rates of violent crime. FFG Applications will be accepted from Friday, March 30th through 12 Noon on Friday, May 4th.
In addition to FFG mentoring and organizational pre- and post-assessments, skill-building workshops taught by subject matter experts and coaches from the nonprofit and corporate world have included:
- Creating a Theory of Change for Your Organization
- Understanding and Working with the Chicago Police Department
- Partnering with the City and Accessing City Services
- Strategic Planning: Creating your Organization’s Road Map
- Evaluation Frameworks: Moving into Measurement
- Building Relationships with Funders
- Proposal Writing Basics
- Secrets to Fundraising Success with Individual Donors
- Social Media for NFPs
- Seven Things You Can Do to Engage the Board of Directors
- Non-profit Finance and Budget Essentials
- Pursuing Sustainability: Understanding and Strengthening Your Business Model
Join us for a Technical Assistance Application Workshop to answer your FFG application questions on Wednesday, April 18th at 10:00 a.m.
When: Wednesday, April 18th, 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Where: Public Safety Headquarters, 3510 S. Michigan Ave- Multipurpose Room
RSVP by 4/17/18: Click Here to Sign-up
Or, cut and paste this URL: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040844aea72fa46-ffground
For additional FFG information, please click on the links below:
- FFG Program Overview and List of Participating Organizations: 2018-19
- FFG Competitive Application: 2018-19 – Fillable WORD Format
- FFG Competitive Application: 2018-2019 – Fillable Adobe PDF