There have been several overnight burglaries to retail establishments in the 016th District. In these incidents, unknown offender(s) have gained access to the businesses by shattering the front glass window or by prying the front entrance open. Offender(s) have also gained entry to the premises through the roof.
Incident times and locations:
- 5300 block of N. Milwaukee on March 14, 2016 at 4:15 am
- 5500 block of N. Milwaukee on March 17-18,2016 between 11:00 pm – 6:00 am
- 4000 block of N. Milwaukee on March 17-18, 2016 between 10:30 pm – 6:30 am
- 5300 block of N. Milwaukee on March 18, 2016 at 3:44 am
- 5500 block of W. Devon on March 24, 2016 at 5:05 am
About the offender:
In 5300 block of N. Milwaukee, 5500 N. Milwaukee and 4000 N. Milwaukee, the offender is described as a male black, wearing dark clothing, hoody under jacket, knit cap and gym shoes.