This alert gives notice to the Business Owners of the 20th District (Lincoln) of several recent commercial burglaries that have occurred. In these incidents, unknown offender(s) have entered business through doors or windows by force using a pry tool or blunt object. Items taken include cash, cash registers, cigarettes, batteries and other miscellaneous items.
Incident times and locations:
There have been nine incidents that have occurred since April 1, 2015. These incidents have taken place, within the boundaries of Sheridan to Clark and Gunnison to Peterson, during the late PM hours to the early AM hours.
- 5000 block of N. Sheridan on April 1, 2015, at 3:00 AM
- 5300 block of N. Broadway on April 2, 2015, at 3:00 AM
- 5200 block of N. Broadway on April 11, 2015 at 3:15 AM
- 1600 block of W. Foster on April 13, 2015 at 3:00 AM
- 5400 block of N. Broadway on April 17, 2015 at 10:15 PM
- 5200 block of N. Broadway on 2 May, 2015 at 3:45 AM
- 5800 block of N. Broadway on 3 May 2015 at 12:00 AM
- 5200 block of N. Clark on 5 May 2015 at 6:15 AM
- 5700 block of N. Broadway on 10 May 2015 1:00 AM