The Records Customer Service Section is located at 3510 South Michigan Avenue. The hours of operation are from 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM.
Effective January 14, 2019 the hours will be changing to 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
The following services are available at the above location:
- Traffic Accident Reports
- Case Reports
- Access and Review (Fingerprinting and Rapsheets)
- Visa Clearance Letters and Name Checks
Police Records & Procedure Information
- Firearms Dealer Model Safety Plan – Safety plan form for all licensed firearm dealers.
Posted On: 09-SEP-2015 08:00 AM
- Subpoena Request Guidelines – The Chicago Police Department subpoena request guidelines.
Posted On: 11-JUN-2014 06:35 AM
- OEMC Subpoena Tip Sheet – The Office of Emergency Management & Communications (OEMC) subpoena tip sheet
Posted On: 11-JUN-2014 06:38 AM
- Immigration Issues – An overview of the Vienna Convention and its applicability to police encounters involving foreign nationals.
Posted On: 27-OCT-2010 09:01 AM
- Asuntos de Inmigración – Una visión general de la Convención de Viena y su aplicabilidad a la policía se encuentra con la participación de nacionales extranjeros
Posted On: 27-OCT-2010 09:05 AM
- Gun Offender Rules and Regulations – Gun Offender Rules and Regulations – Chapter 8-26
Posted On: 26-OCT-2010 04:52 PM
- Guidelines for Fingerprinting – The Chicago Police Department Will Take Your Fingerprints For Some Purposes But Not Others. Here Are The Guidelines.
Posted On: 30-SEP-2008 05:58 AM
- Get a Copy of My RAP Sheet Get My Criminal Record Expunged – Instructions If You Are In Chicago
Posted On: 30-SEP-2008 06:00 AM
- Get a Copy of My RAP Sheet — I Am Not in Chicago – Instructions If You Are Not In Chicago
Posted On: 30-SEP-2008 06:02 AM
- Hours of Operation – When and Where I Can Get Fingerprinted Or Pick Up My RAP Sheet.
Posted On: 01-FEB-2013 06:03 AM
- How Do I Request a Police Report? – Guidelines for Requesting Police Reports from the Chicago Police Department
Posted On: 30-SEP-2008 06:05 AM
- CPD Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Request Form – Guidelines for requesting information from the Chicago Police Department through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
Posted On: 09-FEB-2010 03:20 PM