About the Crime:
Multiple robberies have occurred in the 014th District between September 6, 2017 and September 10, 2017.
Bureau of Detectives
Robberies – Districts 10, 14, 19, 25
About the Crime:
This alert gives notice to businesses in the 10th District, 19th District, 14th District and 25th Districts of
Robbery related incidents during the month of July/August. In these incidents, a male white
Hispanic offender armed with a knife entered businesses and demanded proceeds. These incidents
have occurred during the afternoon in the general geographical locations listed below:
• 4700 Block of West Fullerton Avenue on July 28, 2017 at 5:16PM.
• 4300 Nlock of South Archer Avenue on August 3, 2017 at 12:20PM.
• 4600 Block of North Western Avenue on August 4, 2017 at 5:30PM.
• 3500 Block of West 26th Street on August 7, 2017 at 12:41PM.
• 2400 Block of West Armitage Avenue on August 14, 2017 at 10:56AM.
• 2700 Block of West Cermak Road on August 17, 2017 at 11:10AM.
• 1500 Block of North Western Avenue on August 18, 2017 at 9:25AM.
• 6600 Block of South Pulaski Avenue on August 18, 2017 at 1:05PM.
About the Offender(s):
Offender(s) described as a male white hispanic, 5’10-6’01, 160-220lbs., 20-37 years old, brown eyes,
black hair with physical impairment on left eye. Last seen wearing a blue hooded sweatshirt and
What you can do:
• Be aware of your surroundings
• Report suspicious activity immediately
• Keep doors and windows secured
• If video surveillance is available, save and make a copy of the incident for investigating
• If you are a victim do not touch anything, call police immediately
• If approached by a witness to the incident, request contact information
If you have any information Contact the Bureau of Detectives
Area Central (312) 747-8382
Area North (312) 744-8263
JA367399, JA-375476, JA-377279, JA-381107, JA-390443, JA-394736,
JA-396033, JA-396283, (Reference: 17 CWP 011)
26 July 17 – Comm Alert – Armed Robberies in 014th DistFour robberies have occurred in the 014th District between 3:30 a.m. on Saturday July 8, 2017 and 10:55 p.m. on Sunday July 9, 2017. The offenders in each of these cases are described as 4 to 5 “skinny” male blacks aged in their late teens or early twenties. The offenders exited a light colored four-door sedan, robbed the victims and fled in the vehicle. Property taken from the victims included an iPad, cellphones, wallets, credits cards and cash.