11 Feb 18 Armed Robberies 25th District (P18-N-051)
This alert gives notice to residents in the 25th District (Grand Central), specifically residents living on beat 2533 of recent Armed Robberies. In these Armed Robberies an unknown offender approached the victim, and while armed with a firearm the offender announced a robbery. The offender proceeded to rob the victim of belongings.
18Jan18 25th District P18-N-013(CA) Commercial Burglaries
This alert gives notice to the businesses in the 25th District (Grand Central) of several recent Commercial burglaries targeting Metro PCS stores.. In these incidents, unknown offender gains entry by breaking open the window of the front door. The offender then proceeds to remove phones, phone accessories and/or cash from the business.
Bureau of Detectives
Robberies – Districts 10, 14, 19, 25
About the Crime:
This alert gives notice to businesses in the 10th District, 19th District, 14th District and 25th Districts of
Robbery related incidents during the month of July/August. In these incidents, a male white
Hispanic offender armed with a knife entered businesses and demanded proceeds. These incidents
have occurred during the afternoon in the general geographical locations listed below:
• 4700 Block of West Fullerton Avenue on July 28, 2017 at 5:16PM.
• 4300 Nlock of South Archer Avenue on August 3, 2017 at 12:20PM.
• 4600 Block of North Western Avenue on August 4, 2017 at 5:30PM.
• 3500 Block of West 26th Street on August 7, 2017 at 12:41PM.
• 2400 Block of West Armitage Avenue on August 14, 2017 at 10:56AM.
• 2700 Block of West Cermak Road on August 17, 2017 at 11:10AM.
• 1500 Block of North Western Avenue on August 18, 2017 at 9:25AM.
• 6600 Block of South Pulaski Avenue on August 18, 2017 at 1:05PM.
About the Offender(s):
Offender(s) described as a male white hispanic, 5’10-6’01, 160-220lbs., 20-37 years old, brown eyes,
black hair with physical impairment on left eye. Last seen wearing a blue hooded sweatshirt and
What you can do:
• Be aware of your surroundings
• Report suspicious activity immediately
• Keep doors and windows secured
• If video surveillance is available, save and make a copy of the incident for investigating
• If you are a victim do not touch anything, call police immediately
• If approached by a witness to the incident, request contact information
If you have any information Contact the Bureau of Detectives
Area Central (312) 747-8382
Area North (312) 744-8263
JA367399, JA-375476, JA-377279, JA-381107, JA-390443, JA-394736,
JA-396033, JA-396283, (Reference: 17 CWP 011)